No refunds or returns on live purchases. See “Arrive Alive Guarantee.”
This Return Policy only applies to CADE products that are purchased from an authorized CADEUSA Dealer. This policy is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
All product return requests must be initiated within 30 days of purchase. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. You may request an RMA number here: www.algaebarn.com/claims
This policy does not cover freight damage. If you receive a product damaged in transport, please follow the guidelines for the Cade Arrival Guarantee.
CADE Aquarium Systems that are new and considered in unused condition may be returned to CADEUSA within 30 days of purchase. All returns and exchanges are subject to a 25% restocking fee and additional return freight fee. The restocking fee and freight charges will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Should the return item require an LTL freight carrier, CADEUSA will schedule a carrier pickup and provide a digital copy of the necessary paperwork for the returned items.
Upon CADEUSA receiving the items, they will be inspected, and if they meet the appropriate guidelines, a refund (minus any fees) will be initiated. This process typically takes 5-7 business days.
Products that are received by CADEUSA in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
● Any product not purchased from a CADEUSA Authorized Dealer.
○ A list of CADEUSA authorized dealers may be found below:
● Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for return (i.e. a return initiated for a damaged component that is not damaged)
● Any product with a missing, damaged, altered or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
● Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please read our CADE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE for guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This is would not be considered a return.
● Any product which appears tampered, customized or altered in any way.
● Any product that is returned with markings or writing made by the customer on the original box or crate.
● Any product that is returned without all or with damaged original packaging and accessories, including the wooden crate, manuals, screens, and all other items originally included with the product.
● Any product that was sold under a sale or promotion.
CADEUSA does NOT charge for restocking fees or return shipping labels for returns of defective products, or if you received the wrong product, the product was significantly different from what was shown on the Site, or we made some other shipping error, provided the item is returned within its return policy period, and in accordance with the Return Policy.
Only regularly priced items may be eligible for refunds. Sale or discounted items cannot be refunded or returned.
All returns and exchanges will be charged a non-refundable 25% restocking fee and associated freight fees. The restocking fee and freight charges will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Refused shipments (when the product is not damaged) will be treated as a return and will be charged a 25% restocking fee and associated freight fees. The restocking fee and freight charges will be deducted from the refunded amount.
The customer should clearly communicate, in writing, the desired delivery address of the aquarium. This information should be communicated through the order system. Due to liability reasons, we are unable to change the delivery address.
Should the customer approve the wrong address, the customer will be responsible for the original freight amount as well as additional freight charges to re-route the shipment to the correct address. Should the customer request a return or refund, they will be charged a 25% restocking fee and associated freight fees. The restocking fee and freight charges will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Missed delivery appointments that result in additional freight charges will be billed to the customer. If the missed delivery appointment(s), results in the package being returned, CADEUSA will treat this as a return and we will charge the customer a 25% restocking fee and associated freight fees. The restocking fee and freight charges will be deducted from the refunded amount.